Monday, November 4, 2019

Healthy Cooking

On Friday the 25th of October we had a Junior MasterChef challenge in my class Te Maunga. My group was Sammy, Poet, Ebony and Ashlyn. My group made a salad and we used Feta cheese, Lettuce, Silverbeet, Carrots, Celery,  Avocado, Spring onions, Tomatoes and Parsley. Our dressing was honey mustard. After we made our salad we also learnt how plants grow for our reading t-shaped literacy.We had to explain how a plant grows in the 7 steps.We had four stories to read about the 7 steps on how a plant grows. Then we had to create a google slide and make an animation about the 7 steps on how a plant grows.

2 comments:

  1. HI Charlize; it’s me Poet I liked the way that you described what you used for your salad. I have a question. Who ate the salad? Did you or your friends?. Could you please add some more writing about what did you do after you ate all the salad?.

    ReplyDelete