Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Fundraising

On Friday the 28th of August we did a treasure hunt. We did it with the seniors. We had to look for these little things that had gumboots on the front of them and a number on the back. We could win rose gold headphones, $5 dollars, chicken and chips voucher from the Four Square, eskimo pies, a soccer ball, a handball and lollies. I won and I got an eskimo pie. We did the treasure hunt but you had to pay for it because we were actually fundraising for I Am Hope (a charity).



4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlize, it’s Autumn, from Te Ngahere. I really enjoyed your fundraising, treasure hunt post. I liked how you added an image. I remember doing the treasure hunt in a group, we promised to share everything that wasn’t the headphones or money but none of us got anything.
    Did you do this with a friend or by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlize, it’s Breeze in Te Ngahere. I like your blog post about fundraising because I like how you described things like the gumboots. I also like how you added a picture. Did you have fun? Were you tired afterwards? This is a great blog post. Keep up the good work.
    Ka kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Ondreous, I am a year six student at Paihia school.
    I really like the post about the Fundraising because it had pictures and it was hard to find the gumboots. Two of my friends found one and they got chicken and chips. And the other one got a ticket to go to Ms Hadwin to get an ice cream. Was it hard to find the little gumboots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Charlize it’s Ayanda in Te Ngahere. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the treasure hunt. . I was very disappointed because I didn’t find anything AT ALL! I looked very hard but I wasn’t looking properly. Mrs Lindsay hid them very good I wish it could've been a bit easier. You’re very lucky that you got to find something but I wish I could of won the headphones but there's always a next time. Did you enjoy the treasure hunt?

    ReplyDelete