Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Terrific Tips To Help You With Science

 Kia ora last week we started science and to do since we had to follow the scientific method. We were learning to do this because we have a science fair coming up and to learn how to make an infographic. We made a google drawing explaining all of the steps to do science correctly. In future I could probably use this when I go to university. I think I did well by putting all the sentences into my own words, but I think if we do this next time I am possibly going to add more detail to make it sound more interesting.


Do you like science??




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlize. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really liked how you put a picture of your work on your blog post so people can see what you have written and done. I would do this in my own time.

    ReplyDelete