Thursday, April 8, 2021

Brillant Coastal Seas Film

In Te Ngahere we have been doing work around coastal seas. We watched a coastal seas film on netflix. It was called Our Planet. It was phenomenal. We had to get at least 10  facts to put on our DLO’s. Here are some interesting facts: Today there are 20 million more sharks then there was a decade ago, In coastal seas jellyfish are taking over waters that were once dominated by fish. The Bottlenose dolphins make a mud circle around their prey. The dolphins  jump up to eat the flying fish that jump into their mouths. There were some facts in there I have never heard of before. I think it was pretty hard to remember what they said in the film but when I had my facts it was easy to put them on to a DLO. 


Have you ever watched Our Planet? 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name Luke. I like your blog because it has lots of fish. I like to go fishing.

    ReplyDelete