Thursday, September 9, 2021

Title: Fun Online Class

 Kia ora this week we got to pick what we wanted to blog about so I picked to write about how I like online learning.  Every morning apart from the weekends we go on a google meet to talk with the teachers and ask questions about our school learning I don’t really have any questions to ask because they make it quite clear to understand. We also have a google meet in the afternoon to talk about what we have done for the day but I always forget to go on it because I get up to other things like looking after my baby cousin. Our school work can be easy and challenging like the maths escape room was really challenging and also our work can be fun like the Daffodil Day creations and for that we had to make flowers and put them on our window sill because it was raining and we couldn’t put them on our mail box otherwise they would brake. 


Do you enjoy online learning? Do you like lockdown? 





5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlize, It's great to here that online learning has been so fun for you! What do you like the most about online learning? Also when you get stuck on some work what do you do when you need help? I like how you are trying out a range of different tasks and learning to connect with people through google meet! keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlize, it's Hannah a year 7 from Ahipara school. During my lockdown I also did online school work. It was cool reading about your lockdown as well. Maybe next time make the writing bigger. See you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Charlize I am the sun god telling you to EAT YOUR VEGGIES!!! Ok fine, no I’m not the sun gods and I am not here to tell you to eat your vegetables but I am Ariana Bignell and I am a year five at Paihia School. Here is what I think about your blog: I liked your blog because I think it was very descriptive and just quite amazing in every way. Your blog reminds me when I was in an online class, I liked mine nearly as much as I enjoyed your blog. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Charlize, I'm a year 6 from Ahipara School. Online school was really fun in quarantine. Our google meets were 9:00 to 10:30! I like how you talked about your google meets and what you did in quarantine.E noho ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlize, my name is Harlow and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog because I like lockdown learning. I did something similar with my lockdown, and I did like my online learning.

    ReplyDelete