Thursday, September 9, 2021

Title: Skateboard Passion Project

 This week for distance learning we had to write down what we wanted to learn during lockdown and I chose to learn how to do tricks on my skateboard because I am quite good but can’t do any cool tricks like other skaters can. I also love to skate when I can because it might rain or I might of hurt myself. I was  learning how to jump on my board which is called a popcorn I thought it was really easy and got it after a few tries and now I am fixing up on my ollies. My two passions are skateboarding and dancing and I am really good at both. When I am doing my skateboard tricks I do them inside on the carpet so I can get used to them and get more confident to do it on concrete. 



Do you enjoy skateboarding? What is your favorite trick? 




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlize, my name is Dylan from Ahipara school. I like your blog post about your passion project which is skateboarding. Maybe next time you could add some colour to the background? Anyway keep up the good work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlize, my name is Madie from Room 5 at Ahipara school. I like your blog post about your passion project about skateboarding. Maybe next time make the writting more big on your slide. (That was my favourite thing to do but then I broke both my wrists at the same time whilst riding my Skateboard) Anyway keep up the good work,blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete