Friday, October 29, 2021

The Obstacle PAL Day

 Kia ora on the last day of school we did a PAL fun day which is where we have lots of small short games that all the other classes go around in a rotation in our house groups which are Pohutukawa, Rimu, Karaka and Kowhai. My two friends and I got to coach the obstacle course which we made up. We had skipping, hurdles, catching the balls, going through the tunnels and criss crossing to the end. The thing I enjoyed the most was watching everyone complete everything properly. The highlight of my day was being with my friends while teaching everyone what to. The challenges I had experienced was everyone doing some opposite things to what we had taught but we just let them do what they think they had to do. If we did this again I would probably pick a different game to teach. 


Have you ever done PAL (power activity leader) at your school?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlize, I´m Tabby from Ahipara school. Great job on this blog post! I really like the way you added the smiley face and included loads of photos. You wrote a detailed blurb on being a pal leader and the obstacle course sounds like loads of fun! Maybe next time you could split the work into paragraphs? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlize, I´m Dylan from Ahipara school. I like your blog post about PAL day, it looks like you had a lot of fun. Maybe next time you could add your writing onto another slide like how you did with the photos. Anyway keep up the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete