Thursday, March 25, 2021

Some Work I Absolutely Love

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about Team Building. We are doing Team Building to help us

collaborate and discuss with our learning groups. My group was Boston and Angus. We had a piece of

paper and our teacher drew things on hers and hung it outside. There was one drawer and two walkers.

The walkers had to go out and memorise  something on the piece of paper and tell the drawer but we

couldn't touch the paper. The drawers had to draw what the walkers said to do.  I only did this once and

it was my first time because I was away last time they did it. When I had my hands behind my back it

made it easy for me not to touch the paper but Angus and I looked like woodpeckers. For me it made it

hard for me to memorise and explain to Boston exactly what the drawing was. The challenging bit was

not to touch the paper and to explain. 


Have you done Team Building before?

No comments:

Post a Comment