Friday, March 12, 2021

The Insane Lockdown

 In the past two weekend’s I was meant to stay with my dad for three days. The day we were meant to go home Auckland went into lockdown so we had stay longer until we got more notice.  My mum came down to Auckland just before lockdown and we were getting bored so we decided we wanted to stay with my mum and her friend for the rest of lockdown. I was soooo bored all we did was watch Netflix and get uber eats. We tried to come home but then the whole of Whangarei got evacuated because of the tsunami. So we made it to Silverdale and decided to come back to Auckland and stay there for three more nights because my brother was sick and we didn't want to have trouble at the borders. Also none of us wanted to come home. 


Have you ever been in lockdown before? 


No comments:

Post a Comment