Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Being In Amazing Queenstown In Lockdown.

 Kia ora last week we went to Queenstown for a holiday. We had to drive to Auckland then fly to Queenstown (I was scared). Once we got to Queenstown we checked into our apartment and got ready to go out  for dinner because we were hungry (we ended  up just getting dominos for dinner). The next day we met up with our friends and got to go to game over, ice skating and ice bumper boats. When we did ice skating I badly injured my knee and couldn’t walk on it (It still is quite sore). At about 6pm on Tuesday we got the announcement we will be going into lockdown until Friday the end of this week. We weren't really panicked because we didn’t want to go home just yet. That same night we went to Kmart to get some games so we wouldn’t get bored and I got a dairy to write what I get up to every single day in lockdown and I did.  But then on Thursday Jacinda said we had 48 hours to get to where we live so that same day we got the announcement we booked our flight again for 5.20pm. So then we started to pack up everything so we are all ready to leave (sadly) and we ended back up in Paihia at 11.45pm at night just in time. 



4 comments:

  1. My Writing:
    Kia ora Charlize its Azure from class I really like your blog post about being in Queenstown for lock down, because you have showed beautiful pictures of the amazing views that you have seen. I have never been to Queenstown before but I would love to go in the future.
    Did you go in the snow and if you did did you enjoy playing in the snow???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlize, what a shame you had to cut your holiday short, hopefully you will have another chance soon to go back to Queenstown as it is a beautiful place. I'm glad to hear you and your whanau are safely back at home. What were the boardgames you bought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Charlize, I really enjoyed reading your post about your lockdown in queenstown. Maybe next time you can add a walt. Blog ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlize this is your best friend Jaelyn- Marie from your class. I really like your blog post because I really would love to go to Queenstown and it is very beautiful. I also like your blog post because on your DLO you added very pretty photos of Queenstown. My brother and his partner which is my sister in law, my cousin and her partner, my Aunty, her partner and there close friend that is like a brother, my uncle and his partner all went to Queenstown for a holiday and it was so amazing and fun they said. They did awesome activities while they were there too. I wish I went.
    What was your favourite activity you did?

    ReplyDelete