Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Easy and Hard Task Master

 In Te Ngahere we were learning how to follow directions. We got a sheet of paper with a whole lot of directions on it that we had to follow. We were doing this to see if we can follow directions. The first question was read everything carefully before doing anything. I read question 1 and thought it meant to read the sentence carefully before you draw or write anything, but it actually meant read all twenty three questions before doing anything. I got up to question twenty and then the teacher stopped us to come on to the floor to go through a few questions together. We read question 1 and 23 with the teacher and we read sentence 23 it said now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentence one and two! Then draw quietly on the back of this paper while you wait for everyone else to finish. It was funny because everyone said I AM THE LEADER IN FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS. I felt good when I got the piece of paper and felt good, but when I read sentence 23 I was like I can’t read things carefully. We were all like wow we don’t know how to read it carefully. In the future I am going to make sure I read things carefully.


Do you always read things CAREFULLY?




No comments:

Post a Comment