Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fun PE Rotation

 Kia ora this week in Te Ngahere we did our PE rotation. We got in our house groups I am in pohutukawa we do it with another class called Te Maunga. We do 4 different activities for the 4 house groups and we rotate every Monday and Thursday. Today my group did touch I really liked it because I had lots of fun and knew what I had to do. The first thing that we did was run to the end of the field and back to get us warmed up and all ready. The next thing that we did was learn how to pass correctly so we got into three even teams lined up with each other and ran with the ball to get in front and pass in a diagonal line to your buddies. We then did defending so there were 2 people opposite the 3 groups and the 3 teams had to pass to each other to get a try  but the two people had to try and get the people before they got a goal. We did the same again but with 3 defenders and 2 tries  this time. It was pretty fun. Lucky last we played a game of touch it was really difficult because I didn’t quite understand what to do but I still participated. I quite liked Touch because it was challenging and fun at the same time, it was hard to get a try when there were defenders and in future I am going to learn how to get a try. 

Do you play touch?




No comments:

Post a Comment