Monday, May 31, 2021

Fun Pick A Path

 Kia ora this week in Te Ngahere we moved into our classroom again and if we weren't helping we had to catch up on work we needed to finish. I was up to date so I got to be creative and pick something that I wanted to do. I made a pick a path which is where you have a question and yes or no to  see if you get the question right. First I made a google slide and named it Charlize - pick a path. After that I started to think of my questions and add them in with the yes or no slides. For the yes and no slides I just added a emoji that related to the yes and no and crosses or  ticks.  Once I added the extra details I was done but I only did 5 questions because I didn’t want to spent for ever doing it. I think it was really easy, but hard when I didn’t know what questions to add but I just thought of a subject that we recently did and that was smart relationships. For when I do it next time I am probably going to add more slides and different emojis. 


Have you ever made a pick a path? 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlize it is me Amber from your class, I really like your blog post about your pick a path for talking to strangers and sending pictures to strangers online. It reminds me of the time when I made a pick a path for Project Island Song. I would never send pictures in my school uniform if we wore one. I would also never tell strangers online my private information like where I live or where I go after school or dinner. I have learnt that I should never tell people private information. Have you ever talked to strangers online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. Great work I really enjoyed clicking through the slide and it also had some very logical points about stranger danger. I like the way you presented it. I really liked your work keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete