Monday, August 2, 2021

Sharing my knowledge on Winning Dots

 Kia ora this week we started maths called winning dots. We had to gather room 1 data and room 2 data to make a dot plot graph. We also had to make a DLO to explain what we did and saying each true and false question from the worksheet. I was confused about what the word range meant but now I know that “a range of number” is when you take the highest number and lowest number to find the difference and I thought that the range meant how far you threw it. In my DLO I got mixed up on the true or false questions because it was hard to remember if it was true or false. Something I could of made better in my DLO and what I am going to do next time is showing the heading with each slide that I have done for example I can create a dot plot from data with a picture of my dot plot and room 1s dot plot picture.  Also show the true and false question with how I solved it. 



Have you ever done this activity before?






No comments:

Post a Comment