Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Check Out This Great Science Fair Reflection

 Kia ora these past few weeks we have been doing science fair. We had to choose our groups that we wanted to work with and I chose Poet and Azure. It was kind of hard to pick an experiment but we went with does the five second rule affect your health.  What I have learnt from doing this is all the different types of variables such as a controlled  variable which is something that you will be taking control of during your experiment. The Independent variable is the things you will be changing when doing the experiment and for ours we changed the food, the last variable is  the dependent variable and you got to say how your going to measure your experiment we measured the bacteria on the swabs. I also learnt about fair testing and what it means, is that all your tests are the same and fair. What we found difficult was our hypothesis and variables because Poet and I were in the pit and didn't know what to do but in the end we got it done. What I am going to do next time  we do science fair is choose a different group and a different experiment. The hoe that my group and I used were Tu Maia and Kaha (being strong and Resilience) because we were in the pit a lot and didn't give up even though we wanted to. 


Have you ever been in the pit when something is really hard?





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlize,
    I found your reflective post about the Science Fair really good. I like how your reflection is honest. I really like how you didn't give up.
    Ka mau te wehi Charlize

    ReplyDelete